FOOD SAFETY + NUTRITION TESTING
At COAST+RANGE we take the safety and nutritional adequacy of our foods VERY seriously. That's why we perform all tests required by law and over a two dozen additional tests that are NOT REQUIRED. We won't sell any of our products unless we know they are safe and have passed our safety and nutritional testing protocols.
We test our foods - in a lab with test tubes, never on animals - to ensure that they exceed the nutritional requirements set by the Association of Animal Feed Control Officials or AAFCO. This is series of 40 different tests that we perform on a regular basis to ensure that we are providing your dog with the best possible nutrition (not just meeting the minimum requirement).
We also perform over a dozen additional nutritional tests that are not required including:
- Trans-fat / Saturated-fat
- Protein speciation (so when we say beef, chicken, or duck - that's what you are getting, not some cheap substitute)
We perform our safety testing protocol - including over a dozen tests not required by law - on EVERY batch of gently-baked foods we produce. We also regularly test for the most common causes of dog food recalls like:
- Mycotoxins and aflatoxins - the #1 cause of dog food recalls
- Pentobarbital contamination
- Excess levels of Vitamin D
- Heavy metals like lead, mercury, cadmium, and arsenic
Contact customer service and we will be happy to tell you more about our commitment to safety and nutritional excellence at:
7-days a week, 365-days a year at 866-696-1397 or email email@example.com