There are two ways you can transform your dog's diet. Order a free sample or become a monthly subscriber by clicking HERE. Either way you get a personalized recommendation from our COAST+RANGE nutrition experts based on the unique needs of your dog.
At COAST+RANGE we make small-batch, gently-baked foods that are high in quality animal protein and low in carbs. We use a limited number of high quality ingredients you know are good for your dog. We nourish your dog with our whole food ingredients and, unlike our competition, don't use synthetics vitamins, minerals and amino acids made in a lab. In addition to making the best food possible we offer benefits including:
Personalized recommendations - Feeding recommendations from our Nutrition Experts provide peace of mind that you are feeding the right food based on your dog's unique needs.
Predictive nutrition management - We provide recommendations on when to change your dog's food as their needs change (which happens more frequently than pet parents think).
Automatic home delivery - No more lugging heavy bags of dog food or running out of food. We deliver the right amount of food for your dog every 20-40 days.
Free shipping on all orders.
Multi-dog discount - register two or more dogs and get 10% off EVERY order.
Get detailed pricing info HERE
We want you to be completely happy and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you are unhappy with the purchase of any COAST+RANGE product contact Customer Service at 866-696-1397 to arrange a return and we will refund you for cost of any unopened product less shipping.
COAST+RANGE products are not sold in pet store. Instead, we sell directly to you from our website so your dog gets the right food for their unique needs. This also ensures that your food is as fresh as possible - we strive to get from bakery to bowl in 90 days or less (most pet food is 6 to 9 months old by theme it gets to your home). You can personalize a sample or subscription order HERE.
- Simple formulas with 22 or less ingredients you recognize
- High protein levels (40% protein or higher)
- Reduced carbohydrate levels (30% carbs or lower)
- No added grains, glutens, corn or soy (99% free of these ingredients or better)
- No added chicken (At least 99% chicken-free)
- Single main protein source (one protein source makes up 90% or more of the meat used in our formulas)
- No synthetic amino acids (we deliver the required amino acids from meat)
- Limited supplementation We only add zinc and choline, everything else comes from nature.
We offer FREE shipping on all orders within the contiguous U.S. We currently do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- Are high in animal protein and low in carbs
- Use a small number of ingredients that you recognize and know are good for your dog
- Deliver the nutrients your dog needs from whole ingredients - not synthetic vitamins and minerals made in a lab.
- Don’t contain added grains, glutens, soy, or corn.
- Will never include any ingredients sourced from China.
Safety is a big problem in the premium dog food industry, which averages about 12 major recalls a year. Our commitment to safety sets COAST+RANGE apart from the competition. We follow a rigid set of safety standards that far exceeds industry requirements including:
1. Ingredient supply: We get to know every supplier and choose only the ones that can meet our safety, quality, and ethical processing standards. We also disclose the origin and purpose of EVERY ingredient.
2. Manufacturing: We produce our foods in a brand new, state-of-the-art pet food bakery in the rolling hills of northern Illinois. Before contracting with this bakery we spent 12 months evaluating nearly two dozen different pet food manufacturers in North America. And only one met our strict quality and safety standards.
3. Safety and nutritional testing: We perform all of the nutritional and safety testing required law. We go above and beyond industry standards by performing over a dozen additional safety tests on EVERY BATCH of food we make. We are not aware of any other pet food company with a greater commitment to safety testing than COAST+RANGE.
Our foods are safe and nutritious for up to twelve months from the date of baking. We produce our products in small batches to maximize the freshness and strive to get from bakery to bowl in 90 days or less. This means you never have to worry about getting product that is past its useful life.
Our nutrition experts include a team of PhDs, veterinarians and holistic pet nutritionists who have a combined 100 years of experience in pet nutrition. You can learn more about them HERE.
- To maximize freshness, keep the food in the bag it came in (don’t transfer to another container) and keep the bag sealed using the zipper enclosure.
- Keep the bag in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Pour a quarter cup to a half cup of filtered water or bone broth on top of the food before feeding. This will help maximize nutrient availability and help to hydrate your dog.
- Give them lots of exercise and love. It will make both of you feel great!